Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mommy is sick!

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been busy lately with me back at work and getting our house cleaned up to sell. Last week, I became sick. I took off work Thursday to go to the doctor and found out I had strep throat and walking pneumonia. Unfortunately, I didn't want to get little 'Em sick, so my parents took her for the weekend. It was tough being without her, but I knew it was better for her not to chance getting sick from me. I couldn't bear it if she were to get sick.


She's still doing wonderful! She's still sleeping through the night and is eating 5 oz. now. She has gotten even longer!!! We are about to move up to 3-6 months clothes because of her length, but she still doesn't fill it out. She can still wear newborn dresses! Since it's starting to warm up outside, I think we're just going to start wearing dresses and two piece pant sets. Plus, she loves her feet to be free!



She loves her glow worm...laughs at it every time it's turned on. She also loves watching T.V. and her mobile. I recently put her on a mat on the floor that has noises and things hanging down from it. She wasn't sure what to do...she just stared at it. She's also wanting to sit up. She'll grab your hands and pull herself up. I can't wait for her to sit on her own, but I don't want to rush it either.

LeAnn

2 comments:

  1. About time for an update. 'm still at a loss how this little girl is so cute considering what her parents look like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I know! I haven't updated in a while. I'm really going to try and do better. Yes, she's so cute...I guess she gets it from her great-uncle. ha ha

    ReplyDelete