Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hubfest!

Our first "real" outing as a little family...we went to Hubfest. They blocked off the streets in downtown Hattiesburg and had live music, food, and booths. I thought it was going to be cool today, so I dressed her in a long sleeve dress and tights.



It ended up being warmer than I thought, so I rolled her sleeves up. She didn't seem to mind, though. She was awake when we got there and loved looking around. She fell asleep for about 30 minutes. Then, she woke back up and just sat there as we pushed her around. We were there for about 2 1/2 hrs. and she never made a sound...what an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


When we got home, she laughed and talked for a little while and then had her milks. She ate, and about 30 minutes later, her eyes started rolling back. She took a 3 hour nap. So, now I've got to keep her awake for a little while so she'll sleep tonight.
By the way, I'm taking a poll to see how much she weighs now. If you have an idea, tell me your guess. We go to the doctor on Monday, so I'll update everyone when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. My precious Baby Em - wish I could have been there. But seeing her the day after helped. She is definitely my pride & joy!

    ReplyDelete