Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Month Old Photo Sessions

Since she has soooooo many clothes, we try to do photo sessions everyday, because she only wears things once. This animal print outfit is one of my favorites!! She was such a hottie!



She loves lifting her head up and so does Chick! Emily looks so cute when she's in this position, and it'll usually make her laugh.





Southern Miss...To the Top!!!
I hope this outfit didn't make her look like a boy!!!!





She looks very guilty in this picture!


3 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures! I can't wait till tomorrow when I can see you and hold you again. We're going to have a fun "First Easter" weekend!
    Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a girl!!! Now let your ole great uncle tell you about MSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I'm ready for some more pictures. Maybe Easter? :)

    ReplyDelete