Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dr. Appt, New Food, and New Bouncer!

She is still loving her glow worm. They were wearing the same thing the other day.



I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's getting some chunky cheeks!


She loves her new bouncer she got from her best friend, Hollyn! She starts talking to it and playing with all of the sounds and moving things.




Girl Power!


Southern Miss...To the Top!!!


She is wanting to sit up all of the time. I think that's why she loves her jumper now, because she can be a little independent. This next picture is of her sitting in my lap with NO support!!! Woo hoo! It's only a matter of time before she's sitting all by herself on the floor.



Chick loves to get some good 'Em kisses! And, Emily watches Chick a lot!



On Monday, Emily went to the doctor for her 4 month check-up. She weighs 11 lbs. 9 oz. and is 24 1/2 in. long. She's in the 15th percentile for her weight and 60th percentile for her height. I guess she's going to be tall...poor thing! I have pictures of her at the doctor's office...I'll put them up later.

Well...we've started the "spoon feeding"!!!! Can you believe it? We are giving her rice cereal with a spoon twice a day now. We will probably introduce vegetables this weekend or next week.





4 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! Rice cereal!!!! Now if we could just do something about that USM thing. :)

    She's looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of my Baby Em! I miss her so much. I can't wait till next weekend for her "First Easter." Happy 4 Month Birthday! Love you, Laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of my Baby Em! I miss her so much. I can't wait till next weekend to get to see her for her "First Easter."

    Happy 4-Month Birthday!
    I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to post twice - it told me the first one did not go through.

    ReplyDelete