Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Summertime!!!

Here are some pictures from one of my recent trips to Natchez. I went out to eat lunch with Mommy, Dody, and Laney.

Here's one of my fussy faces. Even though it's fake, it still works!!! he he


I liked the pool a little better this time. I had on my leopard print bikini instead of that vest. It was much better!



I was soooo cute!!!





Happy 4th of July! I wore this out to the mall with Mommy, Laney, and Joe Joe. I was very festive! I gave my friend, Hollyn, a dress just like this for her birthday. I hope she likes it!


Mommy and Daddy hope my eyes stay this blue!


My first trip to Kohl's. I loved passing by the toys. I wish Joe Joe would have let me have that rattle!

Mommy puts me on my knees, but I usually fall over frontwards. This time, I paused just enough so that she could take a picture.


I'm just happy sitting on the couch with Mommy playing with my toys!!!


We went to my friend, Hollyn's first birthday! That cake and ice cream looked good! I wish I could have had some.

I still love my ABC game.


I am ready for my bath, but I had no idea what kind of bath it was going to be.



It was my first time in my duckie tub! I also had a rubber duckie in my hand that I got from Hollyn's birthday party. I'm a big girl now!!!





3 comments:

  1. Cutie Pie! Cutie Pie!
    Yeah, you can get away with that little leopard print bikini now. But Laney won't dare buy you one 15 years from now!
    Kissie - Kissie! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - Sorry, but I can't stand this. I know it may be 12:25 a.m. on a Monday morning but I'm on my way to Hattiesburg! This is pure torture!!! (if only I was retired --- lucky Mimi & Poppy) This is going to be the longest week of my life! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Still no picture of "M" smiling with LeAnn... Kinda like Area 51. LOL

    I'm looking for a yellow polka dot bikini.... seems there is picture of someone else in one.

    Anonymous Great Uncle.

    ReplyDelete