Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Summer Fun!

We started off the summer by going to Mommy's friend, Ashleigh's wedding. I was adorable with Mommy and Daddy.


I also spent my first time in Big Church with an outfit Laney bought for me. I wasn't sure about my floppy hat.
I've also taken my first dip in the swimming pool. I had on my bullet proof vest (I mean...floatie). I'm ready to go swimming!!!


I wasn't sure about the water. It was hot with my vest, and the water was hot too! I didn't cry but I didn't smile much either. I might try it again another day.


I just got back from Mommy's favorite Chinese restaurant in Natchez. I love my mat on the pool table. I can lay out all of my toys and play!







5 comments:

  1. My little sweetie pie --- my how you've grown! I've had so much fun this past week spending time with you and your mom while you were here in Vidalia. I'm going to be lost next week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo and yea I'm not sure about that floppy hat either. Noticed also Emily smiles in all the photos except when FleaAnn is in it also. :P

    Unk Stan

    ReplyDelete