Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Stuff Everyday!!!

Well people,

A lot has happened since you last saw me!!! These pictures are going to be out of order, so try to stay with me, ok?

This was a picture of my first Balloon Races in Natchez...I didn't think I'd ever get to see any balloons, but they finally went up on Sunday...I loved them!!!!



This is a picture of me posing acting like a big girl (holding onto the couch and coffee table by myself)!!!

This is me and my best friend, Hollyn, playing the piano at a store. We went and ate Mexican, then went shopping with our mamas! It was fun, because we got to play with toys in this store. Hollyn's going to have a baby sister, so I'm going to have two best friends!!!
This was the fair at the Balloon Races. I loved riding the horse-ee because Mama said "wee" every time I went up to her!!!



This is my sassy pose! I'm ready for a beauty pageant!!!


This was taken for Joe Joe's birthday! I just love the camera!!!

The end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment