Sunday, October 25, 2009

Southern Miss Homecoming a.k.a. My first game

This past weekend was so much fun! This was my first trip to campus and it just happened to be Southern Miss's Homecoming on October 24, 2009. This was my first game, so Mama dressed me all up. I was wearing a Southern Miss cheerleader outfit with a black long-sleeved shirt and leggings, white socks and shoes, and a Southern Miss bow. Dody brought me some ear muffs and Mama bought me a gold sweater and black peacoat because it was COLD!!! I needed some baby mittens!!!!!!!!


It was so much fun when Mimi surprised me! I turned around and there she was! I missed her last week!!!



I am Dody's monkey! It was so much fun to stay with her, Laney, Joe Joe, and that crazy Gabby last week!


The game was crazy! I loved to hear the band play and the cheerleaders yell. When Southern Miss blocked the extra point and ran it back for a touchdown, the crowd when crazy and I clapped too!!!!!


There were several different camera crew people taking my picture from the field. We were on the second row, so I was easy to see. I caught so much attention, even Seymour wanted his picture with me!!!



This is me and Dada before the game. He's special...he gets to be on the field during the game. They made all of the babies go to the stands...I guess we would cause too much distraction.




Here's me and Mama and Dada before the game. Don't we look so cute???? I was really trying to catch Fletcher on the field practicing...oh well, maybe next time!


2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaaahhhhh!!! USM - To The Top!
    I'm so glad I got to share this very special time with you. It was so much fun going with you to your very first college game! I'm going to miss you next week - but I can't wait to see my Little Dorothy at Halloween! :)
    LANEY LOVES YOU! Kissie! Kissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious. I love being able to see her grow. She is so beautiful.
    Hope to see yall soon, but it never works out. Maybe during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete